Nestled in the RM of Moose Jaw just 4 minutes from the city is where you will find this spectacular property, which could be your very own private oasis.Ě Situated on 9.6 acres of meticulous land is a 1725 sq. ft. four bedroom 2 1/2 Storey Character home, loaded with detail and style throughout, making it an ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!
Some of the exceptional features include a spacious foyer with a steel insulated door leading to the original open veranda, cozy living room with Bay window, original pocket doors and laminate flooring flowing through to the formal dining room boasting an oak china cabinet and chandelier lighting, bright modern kitchen filled with custom built oak cabinets, walk-in pantry, eating bar, fridge, stove and built-in dishwasher, garburator, overhead utensil and pot rack, ceiling fan and lino flooring, three-piece bath/laundry room with an antique-style vanity, neo-angled shower and stacking washer and dryer. An added addition sitting/dining area every family will love features six windows, gas fireplace, ceiling fan and garden doors leading to the covered wraparound deck completes the main level.
The Second Level features an original wooden staircase leading to four spacious bedrooms each with large windows and carpet flooring and a three-piece bath boasting a pedestal sink and claw foot tub.
The Third Level attic accessed from the fourth bedroom is open for development featuring two half-moon shaped windows, additional window, wood floors and could be a spacious master bedroom or play room.
The Basement is partially finished featuring a Boiler new in 2008, Rheem water heater new in 2007, Kenmore water softener, Cistern with soft water pumped to Boiler, water tank & pressure system, and storage shelves.
The Exterior features Vinyl Siding with new Asphalt Shingles, large covered wraparound deck, paving stone patio, double detached garage, asphalt driveway, Quonset, heated work shop with attached green house, three garden sheds, barn, hydrant, corrals and watering bowls.
The Landscaping is meticulous featuring lawn in the front and side yard, mature trees and shrubs, loads of perennials, flower beds, two large garden areas, fountain, fruit trees, yard light and game fencing surrounds the property.
A RARE FIND so close to the city. Call to view it today!
- July 2010 - New Asphalt shingles
- February 2010 - New lino flooring in the kitchen and dining area
- 2009 - New paint throughout
- 2009 - New faux wood blinds in the kitchen and bathrooms
- 2008 - New custom built oak cabinets with pullouts and glass knobs in the kitchen
- 2008 - New arborite counter-tops and eating bar in the kitchen
- October 2008 - New Boiler hot water heat
- April 2007 - New water heater
- 2003 - New addition added
- The Front Foyer features a steel insulated door with etched glass, dome lighting , laminate flooring and leads to the original open veranda.
- Cozy Living Room features a Bay window with Faux Wood blinds,laminate flooring and original pocket doors lead to the formal dining room.
- Formal Dining Room features a picture window with blinds and curtains, chandelier lighting, oak china cabinet and laminate flooring.
- Bright modern Kitchen features an abundance of custom built oak cabinets with glass knobs, pullout, walk-in pantry, arborite counter-tops with ceramic tile back splash, single & a half stainless steel sink with garburator, fridge, stove and built-in dishwasher, large window with Faux wood blinds, large eating bar, overhead utensil and pot hanger, ceiling fan and lino flooring.
- Sitting/Dining Area features six vertical windows, gas fireplace, coat closet, ceiling fan, lino flooring, garden doors leading the covered wraparound deck, and the side entrance with a steel insulated door.
- Three-Piece Bath/Laundry Room features an oak antique-style vanity with mirror above, neo-angled shower, window with Faux wood blinds, Kenmore stacking washer and dryer, dome lighting, lino flooring and a storage/clothes closet.
- Fridge & Stove
- Built-in dishwasher
- Washer & Dryer
- All light fixtures
- All ceiling fans
- All window coverings except in the master bedroom
- All blinds
- Electric fireplace
- 3 garden sheds
- Owned water heater
- Owned water softener
- Auto garage door opener with two remotes
- Watering bowls
- Double detached garage (20 x 24) with 1 manual door and 1 door with auto garage opener and two remotes
- Heated workshop (30 x 40) with attached heated green house (20 x 16)
- Quonset (40 x 60)
- Located only 4 minutes from Moose Jaw, SK.
- Easy access to 15 Wing Moose Jaw
- Convenient school bus service to Moose Jaw, SK.
- Close to all of Moose Jaw's many ammennities