Acreage near the communities of Wolseley and Sintaluta, situated on 160 acres. 70 acres in hay. GREAT income. Develop the rest of the property !
MUST SEE.....Rolling Topography.....Beautiful Property !!!
Home is surrounded by a well-established shelterbelt . A 1600 sq ft two storey home is situated on the property along with a huge quonset and small barn with a large turnout paddock. Two additional large paddocks are located beside the house with a huge 20 acre fenced turnout safe for your precious horses or cattle! Ideal setup for the horse enthusiast!
The well has an excellent water supply. The sewer is a lagoon.
The two storey home features 3 upper level bedrooms and a 4pce. bathroom; the main level has a combo laundry room/half bathroom.All New!!! Features a large laundry tub.
There's a living room and dining area featuring new laminate flooring & paint, a kitchen with new dark burn cabinets and counter tops, new flooring & paint . Newer fridge and stove. The unfinished basement includes a new water heater, water softener and a green sand filter. Gas furnace and a new pellet stove.
High speed internet and satellite tv are available
Front door school bus service to the Wolseley schools.
Just 100 km to Regina on a good 4 lane Highway #1 .
Wolseley is a full service community with a hospital AND a fantastic Outdoor Drive-in!
This picturesque property is setup for a fully functional horse/cattle farm with an established hay crop.
RENOVATIONS ARE CONTINUING....BUY NOW AND CUSTOMIZE YOURSELF!
MUST SELL AS WE'RE MOVING!!!!
Exterior : metal siding with insulation
Lot size : 160 acres
Basement : not finished ....cold room
- new laminate flooring in living room,dining room ,bathrooms,bedrooms & upper landing
- new pvc windows in almost every room
- new drywall in kitchen,laundry,bathrooms,bedrooms,living and dining room
- new gas water heater
- new green sand filter
-new water softener
-new wood pellet stove
- high speed internet - through "Your Link" wired for satellite through house
- new tub surround,cabinets,counters,flooring,fixtures and toilets in both bathrooms
-new laundry tub sink in laundry room
- new fencing
- 4 new horse paddocks
- livestock gates
Main floor :
- The foyer features laminate flooring and a solid steel insulated front door
- The living room features new laminate flooring, a large picture window with window treatments, wall sconce lighting, and a bookcase.
- The dining room features new laminate flooring, a large picture window with window treatments, track lighting and a new wood pellet stove.
- The kitchen features new laminate flooring, dark burn cabinets/counters,a double stainless steel sink and new window for a bright view, fluorescent lighting, a fridge, a stove and stainless steel microwave.
- The laundry room is off the kitchen and includes a washer, dryer,new flooring, cabinets,toilet ,sink and laundry tub. Lots of cupboards.
Second Floor :
- The master bedroom features Berber carpeting and dome light, a good sized closet, and 2 new windows. New paint and lots of natural light..Natural gas heat.
- Bedroom 2 features laminate flooring,a dome light, single closet , new paint and window. Electric baseboard and natural gas heat.
- Bedroom 3 is very large and features new laminate flooring, track lighting, single closet, 2 new large windows, paint,and electric baseboard and natural gas heat.
- The main bathroom features new laminate flooring, new counter/cabinet/sink,
new window,light fixture,paint,storage cupboard,tub with surround and toilet.
Basement features :
- The basement is undeveloped and includes a gas furnace, new gas water heater ,water softener and a new green sand filter.
Exterior features :
- The house is finished with metal siding and insulation
- quonset - 40 x 60, concrete floor, 60 amp service
- barn - 20 x 24, (110 wiring) with large wood fenced paddock
- dual watering bowl in 20 acre horse turnout
- 2 paddocks
- 160 acres total - 70 acres of alfalfa/native grass mix (approx. 8 years old)
- 100 acres fenced
- 2 Coulees running through property
- mature shelterbelt
- water hydrant by house
- Extensive landscaping surrounding house newly completed
-Lilac bush shelter
-newer fridge and newer stove
-stainless steel microwave
- newer washer and dryer
-new wood pellet stove
- new light fixtures
- new window coverings
- water heater owned
- newer water softener owned
- new green sand filter
-negotiable horse gates
-negotiable versatile swather
-negotiable case tractor
-negotiable rider lawnmower
- Located near the community of Wolseley and Sintaluta
- Choose from 2 school zones -Wolseley or Indian Head
- Wolseley is a thriving community 100 km East on Hwy #1.
- Voted one of the top 10 prettiest communities in Canada by Harrowsmith Magazine
- 10 km. from historic Wolseley Outdoor Drive-In Theatre. Still Open & Showing the Latest Movie releases
- On School bus route to Wolseley or Indian Head- front door service
Services : Grocery stores, hospital, medical clinic,nursing home, elementary & high schools, pharmacy,banks,auto/home insurance brokers, lumber yard,gas and service stations,co-op,home hardware,library,fitness center,motel,historic Banberry Inn and dining restaurant,cafe,etc.
OPEN TO OFFERS!!!
- Our Packages