Enjoy small town living in the friendly, family community of Balgonie, just a short 15 minute commute from Reginas east end, in this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, bungalow. Energy efficient home has an Energuide rating of 79, and would be an excellent opportunity for any potential home buyer. The well designed floor plan features the sunken foyer, leading up to the open concept living room with vaulted ceiling giving it that open, warm feeling, as well as gleaming laminate flooring and a bay window, allowing lots of natural sunlight to enter. The very functional kitchen is highlighted by oak cabinets, an under mount sink, and some appliances included, and is open to the dining area with patio door leading to the 2-tiered deck. Main level also consists of the master bedroom, 3-pc ensuite, 2 more additional bedrooms, and the full 4-pc bathroom. If you require more living space, the basement is framed and insulated with excellent potential for future development, and the laundry/furnace room is also situated in the basement. The well maintained exterior is finished with brick and stucco, and includes a double attached heated garage, private 2-tiered deck, garden shed, play structures, and the fenced and landscaped yard. Take the short drive to Balgonie and check out this fantastic family home, it may be just the one for you!
Agents Welcome at 2%
Garage size : double attached
Exterior : stucco and brick
Lot size : 5286 sq. ft.
Deck : 2 tiered deck
Central Air : yes
Central Vacuum : roughed in
Basement : partially developed
Possession : negotiable
Other comments :
- town water and city sewer
- 2010 - new patio door blinds and front entry side window blind
- 2009 - basement framed, insulated R28, outerwalls, drywalled, and wired, new enclosed shower with light (not installed)
- 2009 - new shed 8 x 10
- 2009 - new paint throughout main floor
- 2009 - new 50 gallon water heater owned
- 2009 - new window coverings - faux wood
- 2007 - deck painted
- 2007 - garage door opener installed (I-drive)
- 2006 - garage wired, insulated and drywalled
- 2006 - new hyro-coil furnace in garage
- 2006 - central air installed
- 2006 - new laminate floor in living room
- 2006 - pressure treated fence
Main floor :
- Sunken foyer features lino flooring, steel insulated door with side light window, chandelier lighting, vaulted ceiling, single closet with bi-fold door, and direct entry to the garage.
- Open concept living room is open to the kitchen and dining area and features laminate flooring, bay window with custom blinds, vaulted ceiling, and wall shelves.
- The kitchen features lino flooring, oak cabinets with crown molding, laminate countertops, microwave shelf, and rollouts, walk-in pantry, double stainless steel under mount sink, window by the sink with custom blinds overlooking the back yard, vaulted ceiling, track lighting, and includes the dishwasher and stove/convection oven. Fridge is negotiable.
- Dining area features lino flooring, vaulted ceiling, chandelier lighting, and a patio door to the deck.
- The master bedroom boasts carpet flooring, dome lighting, 2 vertical windows with custom blinds, and a double closet with bi-fold doors.
- 3-pc ensuite includes lino flooring, white cabinets with laminate countertops, and a separate shower with surround and glass door.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both feature carpet flooring, dome lighting, large windows with custom blinds, and double closets with bi-fold doors.
- The main bathroom consists of lino flooring, white cabinets with laminate countertops, and a soaker tub with surround and in-tub shower.
Basement features :
- The partially developed basement is framed for a family room, bedroom, and roughed in for bathroom with shower included. The exterior walls are insulated with R28 and drywalled.
- Laundry/furnace room includes a mid-efficient furnace with air-to-air exchanger, central air, roughed in central vac, new oversized water heater, and owned water softener.
Exterior features :
- The exterior features stucco and brick, asphalt shingles, and includes a double attached garage that is insulated, drywalled, painted, heated with hydro coil and includes a garage door opener with 2 remotes.
- Other exterior features include a private 2-tiered deck, garden shed, play structures, and the fenced and well manicured yard with lawn and shrubs.
washer & dryer (negotiable)
- light fixtures
- garden shed
- play structures
- auto garage door opener with 2 remotes
- owned water heater
- owned water softener
- Located in the community of Balgonie just 15 minutes to Reginas east end on TransCanada Highway
- Near K-12 elementary and high school
- Walking distance to a park
- Services include: gas stations, restaurant, convenience store, hair salon, insurance agency, daycare, skating and curling rink, family activities and recreation