Country living, cityscape view and all amenities just minutes away!
Located in Grand Coulee just 10 minutes to Reginas west end, this custom built and R2000, 2268 sq ft bungalow is a real show stopper with excellent layout and space galore. The interior of this home is bright and very spacious featuring a large open foyer with access to the half bathroom and basement, double French doors to the office with coffered ceiling detail. The sunken great room is a grand space and features a double sided gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and access to the 400 sq ft finished sunroom surrounded by windows and featuring a gas fireplace and 6-8 person hot tub. The large dining area overlooks the covered back deck and includes a built-in china cabinet and hutch while the Texas sized kitchen with a well appointed island with eating bar that overlooks the entire space, corner pantry with room for stand up freezer, loads of oak cabinets for storage and great task lighting. Oak trim, baseboards, and cabinetry are found throughout this finely finished home along with triple pane windows and neutral color palette to suit anyones taste. The convenient laundry room is very spacious and features oak cabinets, hanging rod and cabinets and also has access to the master bedroom and back entrance to the garage. The sunfilled master bedroom features carpeting and many windows with custom blinds, walk-in closet with built-in organizers and access to the ensuite bathroom with 4 walk-in shower, jetted soaker tub and vanity space along with built-in make up vanity and oak linen tower. The finished basement area is a familys delight with French doors at the entrance to the large family room area with gas fireplace, space for pool table and roughed in for wet bar, 3 oversized bedrooms with closet space abound, and full bathroom with soaker tub. There is also a craft/wine room and furnace room includes high efficiency furnace with air-to-air exchanger, gas vented 65 gallon water heater and owned water softener. Also included is central vac and central air.
Outside you will find a two toned stucco finished with 25 year asphalt shingles, 26 x 28 attached garage complete with all the must-haves, a newly landscaped yard with underground sprinklers, lawn and maintenance free decks and patio to enjoy the outdoors and country air.
Just right for you.call today!
Garage size : double attached (26 x 28), insulated, drywalled, hot and cold water taps, heated with gas furnace, 220 wiring, deck with storage below, shelving and workbench, 2 garage doors with openers and remotes
Exterior : stucco
Fireplace : 2 gas (one double sided)
Lot size : 65 x 120
Deck : 4 season sunroom with gas fireplace, covered deck and patio
Central Air : yes
Central Vacuum : yes plus attachments
Basement : finished with infloor heating
Possession : negotiable
Other comments :
- Custom built by Vantage Homes
- R2000 home
- Infloor heating in basement
- high efficiency furnace
- power vented 65 gallon water heater
- vaulted ceilings throughout main level
- 4 season sunroom with 2 sided gas fireplace
- 6 to 8 person hottub
- triple pane pvc windows
- maintenance free decks at front and back of home
- 2007 - landscaped in front yard
- 2008 - landscaped back yard
Main floor :
- The large sunken foyer features a steel insulated full glass door and side light, chandelier lighting and lighted niche along with laminate flooring and open staircase to the basement area.
- The sunken great room is 15 x 164 and features carpeting, 2 sided gas fireplace with oak mantle and ceramic tile accents, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan light fixture, garden door to the sunroom and vertical windows and open to the dining space and kitchen area.
- The huge kitchen features laminate flooring, oak cabinets with crown moulding, walk-in pantry with room for upright freezer. Other features include island with raised eating bar, sink and dishwasher, baking rack and rollout drawers, laminate countertops with double stainless steel sink with garburator and vaulted ceilings with pendant lighting above the island, pot light and undercabinet lighting. The microwave is negotiable.
- The dining area is spacious and overlooks the great room. This area features laminate flooring, picture window and 2 vertical windows, garden door to the covered deck, vaulted ceiling and built-in china cabinet and hutch for storage.
- The 400 sq ft sunroom is a fantastic space and is located off the great room. This area features a gas fireplace with stack stone accents, cedar lined walls and the room is surrounded by windows with custom blinds, has ceramic tile flooring along with pot lights, ceiling fan and track lighting, includes a 6-8 person hot tub and wired for surround sound.
- The 12 x 11 office/den is found off the foyer and features double French doors at the entrance, laminate flooring, a single closet with bi-fold doors and built-in shelving, wireless high speed internet, and pot lighting at the coffered ceiling.
- The half bath features lino flooring, laminate countertop and oak vanity and is located off the front entrance.
- The large laundry room is 9 x 94 and includes lino flooring, oak cabinets, sink and hanging rod, has access to the master bedroom and to the back entrance.
- The back entrance has laminate flooring, double closet and access to the garage.
- Hallway linen and broom closet.
- The master bedroom (15 x 13) features carpeting, access to the sunroom and laundry room, vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan, huge walk-in closet with built-in organizers, 3 vertical windows sand 3 transom windows (all with custom blinds) above the bed area.
- The ensuite bathroom features lino flooring and pocket door at entrance, vaulted ceiling, laminate countertop with oak vanity and built-in make up vanity, oak linen tower, jetted corner soaker tub with tile surround and privacy window above, and separate 4 walk-in shower with surround and sliding doors
Basement features :
- The basement has been fully developed with family room and 3 large bedrooms, and infloor heat has been installed throughout the basement area.
- The family room is wide open and features double French doors at the entrance, carpeting and Spantex ceiling, 2 large windows with custom blinds, gas fireplace with ceramic tile accents, games area with pool table light, roughed in plumbing for wet bar and pendant lighting.
- Basement bedroom 1 (144 x 11) features carpeting and dome lighting, 2 double closets with bi-fold doors and built-in organizers, and large window with blinds.
- Basement bedroom 2 (11 x 146) features carpeting and dome lighting, 2 double closets with bi-fold doors and built-in organizers, and large window with blinds.
- Basement bedroom 3 (10 x 146) features carpeting, double closet and large window.
- Basement craft/wine room features lino flooring, dome lighting, built-in counter/oak cabinet, and utility sink
- Basement bathroom features lino flooring, laminate countertops with oak vanity, and soaker tub with surround and in-tub shower.
- Basement furnace room includes a high efficiency furnace with air-to-air exchanger, central air, central vac, owned power vented 65 water heater, owned water softener.
Exterior features :
- Exterior is stucco with 25 year asphalt shingles, double attached 26 x 28 garage, insulated and drywalled, workbench, 220 wiring, gas heated furnace, hot and cold water taps, and 2 garage doors with 2 openers and remotes.
- The landscaped yard is finished with lawn and underground sprinklers at front and pond, covered deck at back, open deck at front (both maintenance free)and patio area, along with RV parking on south side.
- dishwasher and microwave - negotiable
- light fixtures
- ceiling fans
- 2 auto garage door openers with 2 remotes
- water heater owned
- water softener owned
- Located in Grand Coulee
- 10 minute commute - access to city via #hwy, Dewdney Avenue or 25th Avenue Grid
- Less Traffic commuting to city than Hwy E Excellent Pre-K elementary school
- Stewart Nicks School - highly qualified teaching staff, good teacher/student ratio
- transportation to Luther College, Campbell, LeBoldus or Sheldon Williams
- Safe community environment
- Outdoor rink, playground, ball diamonds, parent volunteered canteen open during ball season, Centennial Park with memorials and playground equipment
- Recreation Board sponsors baseball, soccer, art classes, firearm safety, boat safety, gym nights, fitness classes
- Sparks, Brownies, Guides
- Weekly door to door garbage pick-up
- Excellent snow removal
- Motor Licence Issuer
- Massage & Esthetics MTAS Registered Therapist
- United Church Breaks for summer months
- Volunteer Fire Department and 1st Responders
- Recycling bins by mail boxes
- Yearly Harvest Hoedown
- Close to Sherwood Forest Country Club