When calling you will be reaching Rosa's Hi-Fashion Hair Salon. Please ask to speak with Rosa.
This warm family bungalow with attached carport is located on a 45-foot by 99-foot quiet corner lot.
It is a short and easy walk for the children to go to Hastings Public School, and a short distance to the bus stops.
Special Features include:
* Stucco exterior with feature brick below the living room window. Pre-finished metal fascai, eaves troughs with a mesh leaf guard are new.
* You will love the solid oak flooring throughout the main floor, in the living room, hallway, bedrooms and closets.
* Granite tile floor in the front entrance area.
* Spacious living room is open to the dining and kitchen area.
* Ceramic-tile floor in the kitchen/dining area extends dow the stair to the back door. White kitchen cabinetry with solid oak trim, pantry, built-in dishwasher, and microwave shelf.
* Master bedroom offers a double closet, with single closets in bedroom 2 & 3.
* Main bathroom offers cultured marble vanity top and tub-surround, and ceramic-tile flooring.
* Recreation room in basement includes carpeted flooring. Bedroom 4 offers carpeted flooring, a window and a closet.
* The laundry/utility room is located i the basement with sump pump and furnace.
* High-efficiency gas furnace with central air-conditioning was installed in 2009. Low heating costs are $86/month.
* Large storage room in the basement with shelving and a lockable door.
* Appliances include: Ceramic top stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, range hood, chest freezer, washer, dryer, central vacuum, and the new exterior storage shed for your garden equipment.