Welcome to your new home or investment property!
Suite 115 is a rarely offered character filled studio unit in the Bloorline Lofts, an authentic building comprised of only 60 units in a converted mattress factory. This unit was recently featured in the Apartment Therapy's "Small Cool Spaces" contest.
Features of this loft:
- New, warm laminated walnut flooring in livingroom, dining area, and kitchen
- In suite laundry with storage area
- Custom designer drapery included
- Private entrance from small courtyard and tree-lined pathway
- Floor-to-ceiling windows along entire South wall floods the suite with light
- Easy to cool (central air conditioning) in the summer and easy to heat in the winter
- Exposed duct work makes this suite a true hard loft
- Whirlpool appliances included: Fridge, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Chef's kitchen with maple cabinets
- Pet-friendly building
- Suite is hard-wired with a security alarm, it needs only to be activated by the company of your choice
Bloorline Lofts is a professionally managed building priding itself with low condo fees ($174.41/month) and low taxes ($1,084.32 for 2011) while maintaining quality repairs, maintenance, landscaping, and safety. Security on the building's grounds includes a motion sensor light at South corner of the building, a well lit parking lot, and parking enforcement. Maintenance fee includes all but hydro, which averages at $44.50/month.For buyers with a vehicle, City of Toronto street parking permits can be purchased, when available for $13.15/month + HST. Throughout the year parking spots become available for rent from other owners at a cost of approximately $100/month.
For buyers without a car, Bloorline Lofts is in a great location, only 2 blocks from the Lansdowne Subway Station. Walk Score rating: 82 (Very Walkable). As a great alternative to owning a car, there is a Zipcar located in the condo's parking lot ? cars can be rented for as low as $8/hour. Bloorline Lofts is also located 2 blocks from the Bloor GO Station. Year round bicycle storage is available secured ($30/year) and unsecured available at no charge.
Looking to purchase this suite for investment purposes? Similar studios units in the area rent for $1,150 + hydro. Furnished could fetch up to $1,250 + hydro.
Furnishings can be negotiated with purchase: sleeper sofa, custom Ikea wardrobe, and entertainment center/clothing storage center. All furnishings are only gently used and receipts will accompany each piece.
Complete list of property features
- Forced air
- Raised panel maple
- Laundry room
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Main floor laundry
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Central air
- Separate Shower
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center