12 Acre* Hobby Farm OR 162 rolling hill acres with Homestead. Your choice.
*will qualify for standard home financing with standard house deposit.
$349,500 is for 12 Acre Hobby Farm (with house, barn, shed and fencing). The quarter section is also for sale and is an additional $157,500 (in hay, chemical free land). Both pieces can be sold together (ie: one title).
We are open to all solid serious offers!
If you have an agent - no worries, we will work with them.
This is an AWESOME OPPORTUNITY for the NOVICE "country person". The whole place is simply turn-key ready. All the "heavy lifting" has been done and it's ready for you to put your mark on it and take it where you want to go (or just sip on your lemonade while hammocking in the shade) - totally up to you! We've loved every moment here - but it's time for a new adventure.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
- This is a beautifully well-treed yard site with a well cared for (and improved) home. The bungalow has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. All windows are high quality triple glazed. Electrical and plumbing upgraded. New shingles on house. New metal roof on the barn.
- Open floor-plan. Big country kitchen. Stainless Steel appliances (gas range and fridge). Big bedrooms. Big Windows.
- House is extremely well insulated.
- Basement is around 600sf. 7' ceilings and bright. Undeveloped, we've only used it as a storage area.
- The barn is 40' x 60' (2 x 10 construction) and has a 20 x 20 heated shop in the back. The barn has a new metal roof and 2 large horse corrals inside. Back third of barn has concrete floor.
- There are about 5 acres fenced and cross-fenced, and we have portable fencing for the rest.
- This is paradise found. Birdlife is awesome. Having this much privacy is wonderful.
- And you're in lake country without paying a crazy amount of taxes. Bravo!
- ALL POWER LINES ARE UNDERGROUND.
- Septic Tank Cleanout (with 2 adults) - $100 every 2 years. Septic tank is in great shape and we installed a new pump (2017). The last one was installed before we arrived, so it was 13+ years old before it needed to be replaced.
- Well - deep well and with abundant, fast, CLEAN water (no staining, no odor, no softener required). Cribbing is in excellent condition and we've just put in a top of the line pump (2018). We also have an RO water filtration system in the kitchen.
- BIG propane tank (currently feeds the gas range, previous owners had a propane furnace too). We put about $200 every 3 years.
- INTERNET - We also have a booster tower so your cel signal and internet are good if you're running a business from home. Also, a new internet company will be providing a superfast internet connection this summer (2019) - how great is that?
TAXES - $1500
- REGINA - 45 minutes therapeutic drive through very pretty country. We're 2 minutes from newly PAVED Hwy 322 - it's fast and smooth! And cuts cross-country.
- PROVINCIAL PARK - 7 minutes (marina, lake, swimming, campground, restaurant)
- STORES 7 and 10 minutes to 3 grocery stores, 2 gas stations, 5 restaurants, 1 daycare, 1 gym, 1 dance studio, 2 elementary and 1 high school, 2 hardware stores and 1 building supply company.
HOME BASED BUSINESS OR SERVICE TO LAKE COMMUNITY
- There are 7000 full and part-time residents at the nearby lake communities - if you want to create a business. Market Gardens, Eco-Tourism, Ag Tourism, Horse, Sheep or Alpaca Farm anyone?
- We also have a booster tower so your cel signal and internet are good if you're running a business from home. Just in case you missed it earlier - a new internet company will be providing a superfast internet connection this summer (2019) - how great is that?
- How about a Retreat Centre? Campground? Retirement Centre?
WANT MORE LAND?
If you want 162 acres instead of just 12 - let's talk! The land is free of chemicals since 2004. It has been in hay since then and is likely a much better soil grade than the SAMA report of L.
- Cedar shingles
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Gas range
- Laundry room
- Cold room
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Soaker bath
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Crown moulding
- External facing
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina