CONDITIONAL OFFER PENDING!!!
Dont miss out on this perfect opportunity to own your own home at a very affordable price in the friendly community of Riderville! This home is sure to leave a lasting impression on the perspective home buyer and MUST BE SEEN! 874 sq. ft. bungalow has undergone extensive renovations in the past few years including new laminate flooring on main level, renovated kitchen, renovated main bathroom, fresh paint, developed basement, and so many more. Upon entering home you are welcomed by the open concept living room with picture window, adding lots of brightness to the room, very functional kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and the full 4-pc bathroom. Also sure to please is the newly developed basement featured by the family room with berber carpet, 2 more additional bedrooms, 3-pc bathroom, laundry area, mechanical room, and ample storage space available. The exterior of home includes vinyl siding, single attached garage plus a detached workshop, perfect for the handyman, patio area, firepit, and the well manicured yard. With K-12 schooling, plus a beautiful golf course, Avonlea and this home is sure to please every member of your family! Call today.
Garage size : single attached plus detached workshop with workbench
Exterior : vinyl siding
Lot size : 65 x 125
Deck : patio
Basement : finished
Possession : negotiable
Upgrades : All renovations completed within last 5 years:
- new windows upstairs and down Fall 2010
- new furnace Summer 2010
- laminate flooring throughout main level
- totally renovated main bathroom with all new fixtures
- fresh paint throughout home
- totally developed basement including carpet, lino, and paint
- newly developed bathroom
- new owned water heater
- upgraded plumbing and electrical
- new shingles
- new roof and shingles on workshop
- high speed wireless internet
Main floor :
- Open concept foyer/living room, open to the dining area, features a door to the front yard, laminate flooring, and a picture window with window treatments.
- Eat-in kitchen features laminate flooring, white painted cabinets with laminate countertops and backsplash, rollouts, double stainless steel sink, 2 windows by the sink with venetians overlooking the front yard, ceiling fan light, and the fridge and stove are included.
- Back entrance has lino/laminate flooring and space for a desk.
- Master bedroom features laminate flooring, dome lighting, new EnergyStar large window, and a double closet with built-in shelving and bi-fold doors.
- Bedroom 2 offers laminate flooring, ceiling fan light, new EnergyStar window, and a double closet with bi-fold doors.
- Completing the main floor is the bathroom with laminate flooring, white cabinets with marble vanity, built-in mirrored medicine cabinet,new EnergyStar window, new toilet and a standard tub with surround and in-tub shower.
Basement features :
- Family room in the basement features berber carpet, suspended ceiling, dome lighting, and a closet.
- Basement bedroom 1 offers berber carpet, dome lighting, and a new EnergyStar window.
- Bedroom 2 features berber carpet, dome lighting, and a new EnergyStar window.
- Bathroom includes laminate flooring, new Energytar window, white cabinets with marble vanity, and a separate shower with surround and glass door.
- Laundry area, located at the base of stairs has lino flooring and new Energystar window and the washer and dryer are negotiable.
- Furnace room includes a furnace (2010), owned water heater (2012), and owned water softener which is negotiable in sale of home.
Exterior features :
- Exterior features vinyl siding, asphalt shingles, single attached garage with shelving and direct entry to the house, plus a detached workshop with workbench.
- Other exterior features include a patio area, firepit, and well manicured yard including lawn in front and back, perennial flower beds, and garden area
- dishwasher (negotiable)
- microwave (negotiable)
- washer and dryer (negotiable)
- all light fixtures and ceiling fans
- owned water heater
- owned water softener (negotiable)
- Located in the town of Avonlea just 40 minutes to Regina and Moose Jaw
- Walking distance to park, rink, school, and downtown
- K-12 school
- Picture perfect 18-hole golf course
Complete list of property features
- Vinyl Siding
- High efficiency gas
- Double sink
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Swimming pool
- Energy Star