Approx. 1600 sq.ft. on four levels
Avonlea is a beautiful Saskatchewan community located within 45 minutes from Moose Jaw and Regina. Picturesquely nestled between the Avonlea Creek Valley and the Dirt Hills, in the heart of a rich agricultural trading area. If you desire small town living, dont miss out on this fabulous opportunity in the quiet community of Avonlea, SK. Located on a beautiful double lot you will find a spacious and uniquely designed 1600 sq.ft. (approx.) two bedroom 5 Level Split tastefully decorated ready for a new family to enjoy. The Main Level features a formal dining room with a picture window, new pendant lighting and hardwood floors, bright country style eat-in kitchen with an abundance of mahogany cabinets, pantry, large island with eating bar and four stools, new arborite countertop and back splash, built-in dishwasher, range hood, newer windows and lino flooring. The laundry area with a stackable washer and dryer is an added bonus and completes the main level. The Second Level features an L-shaped carpeted staircase leading to a spacious master bedroom boasting two new vertical windows, a wall of closet space with mirrored sliding doors, free-standing electric fireplace and carpet flooring, additional bedroom with a skylight and a four-piece bath with a chin sink completes this level. The Third Level features a cozy living room with a gas fireplace, new ceiling fan and carpet flooring, three-piece bath with a separate shower, built-in linen closet, heat lamp and lino flooring. The Fourth Level features a spacious family room which could easily be converted into an extra bedroom, large storage room extending under the stairs and carpet flooring. The Basement (Fifth Level) features new concrete, Keep Rite high-efficient furnace and Kenmore Power Miser 9 water heater (all new in 2007), water softener and lots of storage space. The Exterior features Vinyl siding with Asphalt shingles, a spacious wraparound wooden deck and lots of room to built your dream garage. The Landscaping features underground sprinklers in the front, back and side, mature trees and shrubs, loads of beautiful perennials, flower beds, garden area, fire pit, two wooden garden sheds and maintenance-free PVC fencing surrounds this exceptional property. Only five minutes from luxury and relaxation with the Long Creek Golf course and Dunnet Regional Park nearby. If you are looking for an ideal place to raise your children or retire, take the road to Avonlea and experience the charm and romance of this unique community.
Garage size : Room for a Garage
Exterior : Vinyl Siding & Asphalt Shingles
Fireplace : Yes - Gas plus Electric in the master bedroom
Lot size : 100 x 125
Deck : Yes - Wraparound
Central Air : Wall Air Conditioning Unit
Basement : Undeveloped - New Concrete
Possession : Negotiable
Other comments : SPECIAL FEATURES
- Large double lot (100 x 125)
- Gas fireplace in the third level living room
- Country style kitchen
- Main floor laundry
- June 2009 - New arborite countertops and back splash
- 2007 - New lighting
- 2007 - New Keep Rite high-efficient furnace
- 2007 - New Kenmore Power Miser 9 water heater
- 2007 - New concrete basement (5th Level)
- Newer PVC windows throughout
- Newer PVC maintenance-free fence
Main floor :
- Front foyer features a wooden door, storm door, single closet with bi-fold doors and hardwood floors.
- Dining room (16'2" x 11') features a picture window with curtains, new unique pendant lighting and hardwood floors.
- Bright country style eat-in kitchen (19'3" x 11'8") features an abundance of mahogany cabinets, pantry, large island with eating bar, four stools and pendant lights above, new arborite countertop and back splash, double stainless steel sink, large window and two vertical windows each with curtain valances, built-in dishwasher, range hood and lino flooring.
- Laundry area features a stackable washer and dryer, shelf above and lighting.
- Side entrance features a steel insulated door, storm door, lino flooring and leads to the wraparound wooden deck.
Second Floor :
- The Second Level features an L-shaped carpeted staircase leading to a spacious master bedroom (16' x 11') boasting two newer vertical windows each with curtains, a wall of closet space with mirrored sliding doors, new dome lighting, free-standing electric fireplace and carpet flooring.
- Second Level bedroom two (11'5" x 8'4") features a single open closet, newer window with curtains, skylight, new dome lighting and carpet flooring.
- Second Level four-piece bath features a chin sink with white cabinets below and mirrored medicine cabinet above, vanity lights, standard tub with telephone shower and curtain closure, newer window and lino flooring.
- A linen closet is conveniently located in the hallway.
Third Floor :
- The Third Level features a cozy living room (14'10" x 12') offering a gas fireplace with an oak mantle and faux marble hearth, two newer vertical windows, newer side window each with blinds and curtains, new ceiling fan and carpet flooring.
- Third Level three-piece bath features an arborite vanity with mahogany cabinets below and mirrored medicine above, vanity lights, separate shower with curtain closure, built-in linen closet, heat lamp and lino flooring.
- Back entrance off the living room features a wooden door, storm door, carpet flooring and leads to the wraparound wooden deck and huge yard.
Fourth Floor :
- The Fourth Level spacious family room (22'10" x 15') which could easily be converted into an extra bedroom features two newer windows, large storage room extending under the stairs (included in the measurements) and carpet flooring.
Basement features :
- The Basement (Fifth Level) features new concrete, a Keep Rite high-efficient furnace and Kenmore Power Miser 9 water heater (all new in 2007), a double sink, water softener and lots of storage space.
Exterior features :
- The Exterior features Vinyl siding with Asphalt shingles, a spacious wraparound wooden deck and lots of room to built your dream garage.
- The Landscaping features underground sprinklers in the front, back and side, mature trees and shrubs, loads of beautiful perennials, flower beds, garden area, fire pit, two wooden garden sheds and maintenance-free PVC fencing surrounds this exceptional property.
- Built-in dishwasher
- Range hood
- Stackable washer & dryer
- All light fixtures
- All ceiling fan
- All window coverings and blinds
- Two garden sheds
- Wall air conditioning unit
- Owned water heater
- Owned water softener
- Located 40 minutes from Regina or Moose Jaw, SK.
- Avonlea is a delightful and charming rural community. Avonlea lives up to its charming name by boasting relaxed and friendly rural living, with residents enjoying complete community services, exciting recreation facilities and a vibrant business sector.
- Small, friendly and vibrant community, K-12 school with approximately 146 students, skating rink, curling rink, Long Creek Golf Course, Dunnet Park, Museum, 2 Banks, Palliser Library, Coop, Blue Hills Pulse Plant, Nelson Motors, Emerald Seeds
- Close proximity to Badlands which offers great hiking and mountain biking