- PART... 06...BLOCK...05..PLAN 84Y09068
- PART... 07...BLOCK...05..PLAN 84Y09068
- PART... 08...BLOCK...05..PLAN 84Y09068
- C....................................PLAN 101891998
- PART...10...BLOCK...05...PLAN 84Y09068
Discover and experience your own little piece of heaven! Located at Canora Beach, this serene vacation getaway or beautiful year round residence is absolutely spectacular. With additional lots included, this impressive property must be seen. Comfort and function come together in this aesthetically pleasing home. The living room is filled with striking detail from the vaulted cedar lined ceilings to the Regency fresh air wood burning fireplace adding warmth and grace to the room. Rake head windows maximize natural light and views and gleaming hardwood covers the floor. The hardwood flooring carries through to the dining area where garden doors open onto an expansive 1400 sq. ft. cedar deck. A spacious bedroom and three piece bath finish the main level. Stairs from the main level lead to a quaint balcony area overlooking the great room, an open space perfect for lounging and relaxing. The master bedroom includes a three piece ensuite with a luxurious two man whirlpool tub. This completes the upper level. The 20 x 40 heated detached garage is any handyman's dream highlighted by an expansive workbench with abundant storage cabinets. The bonus room above the garage offers an added 800 sq. ft. of comfortable living space. The rake head window offer scenic views of the lake and practical laminate flooring covers the entire upper level. Clear cedar siding finishes both the house and garage complemented by cedar shake shingles. The breathtaking landscaped surroundings include flowerbeds, lawn, mature trees, an incredible 1400 sq. ft. of decking, and walkways to the beach. Quick possession is available. Give the homeowner a call to view!
All shaded areas on the map are included in the price
Garage size : 20 x 40 2 storey detached
Exterior : clear cedar siding
Fireplace : Wood Burning
Deck : 1400 sq. ft. cedar
Central Vacuum : yes
Possession : quick possession
Main floor :
- A welcoming foyer features a steel insulated door with window in the door, single closet with bi-fold door, and practical ceramic tile flooring.
- The three piece main bath is located to the right of the foyer. Benefits in this room include a separate shower, one piece toilet, pedestal sink, vanity lighting, and ceramic tile flooring.
- The grandeur of the home is present in the living room boasting soaring vaulted ceilings, rake head windows adorned with custom venetians emitting abundant natural lighting. Showcased in the room is a Regency fresh air fireplace, ceiling fan and track lighting, hardwood flooring, and stairs leading to the upper balcony area.
- The dining area features garden doors leading to an expansive 1400 sq. ft. deck and hardwood covers the floor.
- The kitchen offers tasteful white cabinets, ceramic tile countertops, double American Standard grey sink, above sink window, ceramic tile flooring, fridge and countertop stove.
- Features in the main floor bedroom include a double closet with bi-fold doors, large window, ceiling lighting, and hardwood flooring.
- A convenient 10 x 12 main floor laundry houses the frontload Maytag washer and dryer and ceramic tile flooring.
Second Floor :
- A cozy, quaint carpeted sitting area is found at the top of the stairs. This space overlooks the great room with a window to enjoy the outdoors.
- The master bedroom is a relaxing space featuring a double closet with bi-fold doors, window, ceiling fan and track lighting, and carpet flooring.
- The ensuite showcases a luxurious two man American Standard whirlpool tub, white vanity, window, and ceramic tile flooring.
Exterior features :
- The exterior of the home is finished with clear cedar siding and cedar shake shingles.
- The 20 x 40 two storey garage has a spacious 800 sq. ft. on the main level. It is built with 2 x 8 construction with R28 in the walls. It is insulated, drywalled, heated, and has 220 wiring. The handyman will appreciate the dream workshop area with extensive counterspace and storage cabinets. A staircase leads to the upper level where two separate rooms provide a total of 800 sq. ft. The space has vaulted ceilings and rake head windows with lake view, track lighting, and laminate flooring. Electric heat keeps the garage cozy and warm.
- Breathtaking scenery surrounds the property. It is beautifully landscaped with flower beds, apple tree, lawn area, and plenty of mature trees.
- Countertop stove
- Maytag frontload washer & dryer
- Light fixtures
- Window coverings
- Security system
- Automatic garage door opener
- Water heater owned
Community : For services in the surrounding area check out the website at www.goodspiritlakeresort.com