LAKEVIEW LOT - Lot 1 Block 4, Qu'Appelle Valley Pasqua Lake, Saskatchewan Build your home or cottage on beautiful Pasqua Lake in the legendary Qu'Appelle Valley. Its the perfect spot for family recreation, summer vacations, year round living or retirement. For beauty, scenery, sports, leisure activities and active lifestyles this location compares favourably with any in Canada. No need to leave friends and family behind. Stay in or come to Saskatchewan and enjoy each sunny day. More and more people are choosing this area as a place to live. Already on Pasqua Lake, over 90 families live year round and over 225 cottagers enjoy all this area has to offer. Whether it is a quiet walk, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, swimming, boating, fishing, jogging, curling, golfing - its all there. Nearby, in Fort Qu'Appelle, there is good shopping, services, hospital, schools, library, museum, specialty shops and trades. Active community life includes several churches, service clubs, bridge, recreation centre, fitness centre, socials and retirement lodges.
Other comments :
- Lot is triangular in shape - 95' deep at the deepest point and 232' frontage.
- Nestled in the valley, surrounded by natural beauty, facing the sun and the sparkling lakes. Property Features: spectacular view and natural beauty level lots treed gas, power and phone services to lot line all weather road access minimum architectural standards no time line to build year round recreational activities located 20 km from Fort Qu'Appelle and only 75 km from Regina sunny southern exposures breathtaking sunrises and sunsets autumn colours, magical hoarfrost natural, undeveloped panorama fishing - summer and winter boating, swimming, windsurfing skidooing and skiing
- Just 20 km to Fort Qu'Appelle with all services including 2 large grocery stores, 4 gas stations, numerous restaurants, Credit Union and CIBC bank, 1 hotel and 2 motels, a variety of fast food outlets, 2 pharmacies, 3 lumberyards/hardwares, etc.
- Full medical and dental facilities and a new hospital
- School bus service to Fort Qu'Appelle for elementary and high school
- Close to golf courses and Mission Ridge Ski Hill
- Active community with many Seniors Programs